Ancient Wisdom for Modern Minds
The focus will be on ‘Energy’ and the ‘Mind’- exploring the relationship between the two using the breath as the bridge.When we can recognize our inner states and draw on tools to enhance or bring balance to that state then can we start to live more fuller and conscious lives.
Date: Sat, 17 October
Time: 11.00am - 2pm
Location: Tauranga Yoga centre, 173 Elizabeth St, Tauranga, 3110
Price: $60 paid by 09 Oct, $75 after this.
Details: Limited to 25 places.
Bring your own yoga mat. Props and blankets provided.
- Mantra as a tool to focus the mind and expand energy.
- Asana – layered with bandhas, ujjaiyi and mudras
- Pranayama to unblock energy and purify the mind.
- The art of the ‘witness’ - the skill of knowing how to unwind mental patterns
- Silence and space for self- reflection
- Yoga Nidra – expanding awareness through the koshas.
We will discuss practical ways to integrate these practices to compliment or build on your existing one drawing out their benefits and application.
I look forward to connecting
Aum shanti Pragyadhara