MEDITATION COURSE & CLASSES
Monday Evenings: 6.15 - 7.15 pm
Location: Pure Yoga Home Studio, Torbay & also Online via Zoom.
Price: $127 ( 6 Week Course)
Casual rate $25 - if spaces available
Limited to 10 places face to face – book in early to secure your spot.
Info & Bookings: email@example.com
Drop in trial class welcome
Next 6 Wk course block: 8 August - 12 Sept
Build a solid foundation in the essential skills of meditation.
Progress through a range of Tantra based techniques designed to develop your skill-set taking the time to break it down, build progression & debrief your experience.
Suitable for both beginners and more experienced practitioners.
There are many proven benefits of meditation and in the yogic path the aim in practice is to embody a meditative awareness.
Some of proven benefits of meditation
* Reduction of mental tension often the cause of headaches, poor sleep, digestive issues and psychosomatic imbalances.
* improved ability to concentrate
* Defrag from the constant daily input into the senses and mind
* Better ability to tune into ones intuition and higher mind
* Develop objectivity – disentanglement of binding thoughts
* Insight into mental patterns – knowing the mind
* The ability to consciously relax
* Reducing impulsive behaviour
* Mental peace and equanimity
* Build a life-skill of a growth mindset
You will discover its vast range of benefits and learn to apply the skills as practical tools to reduce & manage stress, find balance and connect with inherent wholeness
Week One: Grounding - sensing, body awareness & stillness.
Week Two: Letting go - The role of relaxation in meditation.
Week Three: Pratyahara - Tools in the inner world
Week Four: The skill of the witness - observation & attention.
Week Five: Reducing mental impressions through the witness
Week Six: Using a mala in meditation - bring yours to practice.
Week Seven: Mantra based meditation - sound & resonance
Week Eight: Yoga Nidra as a form of meditation.
Week Nine: Recap & integration of the skills covered.
Access to audio files and resources shared to your private Whatsapp group.
I look forward to connecting with you.
Aum Shanti, Pragyadhara